Waitrose - Monthly Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter complete and submit the entry form at www.waitrose-experience.com or phone 0800 316 2437. No other types of entry will be accepted.
2. The prize is £500 in Waitrose vouchers. Gift voucher terms and conditions can be found on the back of the voucher.
3. There will be one winner per month between 26th January 2014 and 31st March 2017.
4. Winners will be selected at random on the last Monday of each month from all valid entries received before the last Saturday of each month. Entries received after the last Saturday of each month will be entered in the next monthís draw except for entries received after the final closing date March 2017. The promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted.
6. The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the John Lewis Partnership or Empathica, their immediate families or agents.
8. Winners will be required to collect their prize in any Waitrose store within 2 months after being notified. If the promoter is unable to contact a winner or the prize is not collected, an alternative winner may be drawn at random and the promoter shall have no liability to the original winner.
9. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non transferable.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. Only three survey entries are allowed per household, per week. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed, only 3 of the responses will be put forward for a draw in any one contest week.
12. You will only be eligible to win one prize in any 12 week period.
13. Promoter: Waitrose Ltd, Southern Industrial Estate, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
14. Prize draw administered by Empathica North America, 2121 Argentia Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 2X4.
15. Winnersí names and counties will be available at www.waitrose-experience.com after the monthly prize draw has taken place.
16. Entry to the draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The promoter will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes. Empathica will use your details for the purpose of administering the prize draw only.